This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook has ruined my life! why did he do this to me?
01-01-2014, 08:41 PM
facebook has ruined my life! why did he do this to me?
I wish this site never exsisted, i wish i had never made an account. I wish i was never this popular on the site. I an everywhere on fb, commenting on pages; writing on walls, talking to strangers, i have thousands of friends and followers, i have a page with hundreds if fans. My life was in facebook. Now, if u read my previous posts something bad happened which i regret every day, my naked pictures were shared with all my friends. I was a well known popular girl, people respected me n liked me. I am a muslim woman, my izzat has been flushed down the loo. People are talking about me, i had fans, now i have haters. I wish i never made the stupid mistake and trusted my bestfriend. I called him 'my besti' i did everything for that guy, i loved him from the bottom of my heart. I have been heartbroken and stamped on. If fb didnt exsist i would remove him outta my life and move on but my friends, the humiliation, i cant face them no more. I cant go back on fb no more. I am scared people are sating things and i have deactivated my account. No one will back me up. He really really hurt ne. He promised he picked a Allah ni kasam and begged me for weeks and months i kept saying no no i cant do this i will nit send you a naked picture. I was scared i will lose him and i sent it, he then shares it with his mates and tells them im easy, im desperate, im a bad muslim. I feel awful, i cant stop thinking about this; why did he do this to me. I loved him and cared for hi. I need someone to talk to please give ne your email add and let me talk to u, cos i am going insane and having suicidal thoughts :'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 08:44 PM

hey... i knw how u feel and iam sorry about wats hapenning to u right now bt dnt let ur fans r haters how ever u wana call them bring u down like their doin it right now dnt let them win this war cuzz u r better than them Smile and take care okay dnt hurt yourself because u would regret it believe me u would

Ads

01-01-2014, 09:00 PM

Don't do it, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem,
01-01-2014, 09:04 PM

You should ask a professional for help. Talking about suicidal thought shows a warning that you might suicide. If you do not like seeking a professional for help, then you should delete your facebook and plan what you are going to do in the future. Do not care about people what they are thinking about you.
01-01-2014, 09:18 PM

Don't do it. You're better than that.