This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook is more trouble than it is worth Agree or disagree?
01-02-2014, 06:22 AM
Facebook is more trouble than it is worth Agree or disagree?
Need opinions give me reasons for is it good or bad? Lots of reasons
Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 06:26 AM

No. I don’t think so.

Ads

01-02-2014, 06:38 AM

No i Dont Think So Its the People that Are on Thats The Trouble

Its a Good Site to Connect With Friends and Family And to See Everyones Pictures and to Basically See What There up To
01-02-2014, 06:49 AM

Facebook is not the cause of trouble. Its users are. It's a great social media which can be used either for improvement or destruction. It's how you use the website that brings its results.
So you want to connect with a dashing hottie on Facebook? Before clicking on the “add friend” button, there are some important things that your should consider like safety and privacy among many others.
01-02-2014, 06:57 AM

for me it's mostly waste of time. I was a fb addict, even if u spend one 0.5 hr everyday in fb, u spend 182 hours a year that could've been put to better use. also real life conversations with people are much meaningul than behind the screen. You add people u dont know too well, and share sensitive info with them. E.g. Hourly checkins at places. So ur friends know where u r now at (if they are pressin their faces in the screens, instead of having an actual life) but so does the people who u dont know so well which may be risky if they are e.g. A guy who fantasises about rapin u. You may have a crush on someone and u add her, but then some friends post pics of what u did when u were drunk last week, which maybe something like bye bye crush. so yeah, more bad than good.
01-02-2014, 07:07 AM

for small business - Agreed 100%
for big business - Agreed 50%
for personal use - Strongly disagree
01-02-2014, 07:09 AM

The biggest problem with Facebook is those who post way too much information and sleazy pictures. You need to know who your real friends are and weed out the rest.

It's a good way to keep in touch with family and old friends, but you also need to know enough to be careful of what info you give out.