This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook likes disappearing?
01-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Facebook likes disappearing?
I recently have gotten into the Yogscast off of Youtube and wanted to like them on Facebook so I can stay up to date with them, I remember liking Sjin page but today I woke up and his disappeared off of my like list and I didn't even touch the dislike button. I was wondering if anyone knows any possible actions that could have been taken to remove him from my list as I was sleeping last night?
Thank you!
P.S. Has anyone ever noticed the pages they liked disappearing from their list and they have to go back and like it again? It is kind of weird o.o
I also liked Apple Bee's page and after a while they disappeared to. Had to like them again myself.
Wonder what could cause this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 07:57 AM

Hey, Sam2013!

I see that when you like a page the like disappears later on. From the top of my head I would think the following might be the problem causing this; You probably have a slow Internet connection which doesn't allow it to fully "like" the page. Slow Internet connection might be causing this. My second thought is that your account might be in use by somebody else. Go to "Account Settings" ->>> "Security" ->>>> "Active Sections" and delete all sections you don't recognize. Sections simply means the devices that are connected to your Facebook and are in use.

I hope this helps out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply