This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Junior in high school, I like a senior. How do I talk to him? It's pretty complicated?
10-14-2012, 02:25 AM
Junior in high school, I like a senior. How do I talk to him? It's pretty complicated?
keep in mind that i have had little experience with high school guys. this kid is the friend of my old crush and they're pretty close friends (maybe he's not doing anything because it's pretty weird between them now). it's been a year (i think) and we have gotten no where. i have no idea how to talk to him and we're both shy. i am definite that he feels the same way about me (he's always near me, eye contact, etc). it's difficult to go up to someone randomly and start a conversation. i'm sure he'd just walk away with his group of friends. i make eye contact whenever possible and he seems interested. i really think it's his friends but honestly, how do you approach a senior? it's obvious he doesn't like my grade and would be embarrassed? I think so anyway. neither of us are brave and willing to take action. we're not on any other social media and he's not in any of my classes. i never see him outside of school also. i do realize he is a senior and will graduate but it would still be nice to talk to him. i'm tired of wondering and does he honestly expect me to walk up to his friends and say hey? i think his other close friends have noticed but none of them have even bothered. i would have figured something would've happened. i don't know what to do basically. i've read info about asking him for a pencil. i think he would just stare at me (especially with his friends around. they are never apart) and leave. homecoming is near but i doubt anything is going to change.

thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 02:33 AM

If he really wants to talk to you, seems like he would at least send a friend request on FB. If he's a senior, he also knows the school well enough to catch you at a time when his friends are not around. If he hasn't got the courage, or interest, to seek you out in such a way, forget him.

(There's some junior who probably already notices you. Think about HIM.)

If your school has an event where girls must ask a guy, like a Girls Pay All dance or whatever, that is a time that a shy girl could ask a guy out.

Ads

10-14-2012, 02:33 AM

ok just tell him that you like him, seriously guys feel this same way. i can't imagine that if you walked up to him he would just walk away or not say anything. just go for it, what's the worst that could happen, he walks away and never talks to you? so who gives a shit.... then he's a jerk and doesn't deserve you anyway.

youd rather be sorry for something you've done than for something you didn't do. so, it's better to ask and get rejected than to never ask at all.