This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
likes wont show up on my facebook timeline?
01-02-2014, 10:32 AM
likes wont show up on my facebook timeline?
Hey, so im kind of new to facebook, but ever since i created it, the things i like just don't show up on my timeline, i want my friend to be able to see what i like, what do i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 10:35 AM

Go to your Timeline ➤ click About ➤ click pencil icon on top right ➤ click Edit Sections ➤ check/uncheck sections you want to show/hide on your Timeline ➤ Save.

Ads

01-02-2014, 10:39 AM

Go to your settings, Timeline , click on top right then edit sections, check the ones you want to appear on your timeline, you can show or hide certain things you want people either to see or not on your timeline and save your settings.
01-02-2014, 10:49 AM

First you have to ensure me that are you completely aware of Facebook like button. If yes then click on it for whatever post you want to like. It's a default setting in Facebook. If it not happens then You have to check for Timeline Settings. Click on About Menu. Click on Edit on top right. Then allow disallow the section which you wanna show or hide from your Timeline and click save. This problem will be resolved easily. Moreover Facebook Timeline display all the activity you perform on Facebook.