This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to start a twitter account on a specific subject. How do I make it so people can find it?
10-14-2012, 02:29 AM
I want to start a twitter account on a specific subject. How do I make it so people can find it?
How do I make it so when people type the subject into twitter they can find my account.
There are other accounts related to the subject.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 02:37 AM

make ur account as open to all. they ll find u.

Ads

You want to first make sure that your privacy settings inside Twitter are set to public. If you make the account private then people and search engines won't find it.

You will want to try and select a name for the twitter account that matches keywords on your specific subject. And when you start tweeting, you will want to include targeted keywords within the content of your tweets for the subject.

You also will want to link the twitter account to any other online websites you have like a blog, facebook page, linkedin etc.

Then, find other twitter accounts who tweet about related content and start following them and responding to their tweets to engage the community of people on twitter that are interested in what you are focused on.

If you want a certain audience of people to following you on Twitter then start browsing interest using twitter and start following people.Then they probably they gonna follow you too.Also if you want to get more followers post great content into your twitter profile even if it's not yours

Post your link everyyyyywhereee!