This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone made a fake facebook, PLEASE HELP!?
01-03-2014, 06:13 AM
Someone made a fake facebook, PLEASE HELP!?
Someone had made a fake facebook and added everyone in my town and started posting mad crap about them and then i jumped in and said that it was a waste of time to fight with "her" because it was obviously going no where and now everyone thinks it's me! SO now everyone on facebook is talking shit about me and school starts soon and i have to face them all and they all hate me and there all high schoolers an im really scared. It wasnt me! But they don't believe me and i even lost a really good friend. What can i do to clear my name??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 06:25 AM

Be cool, ignore it and be the badass of the school.
Make them a fake facebook too. Fun, fun.
Dont even try that will make them want to do it more.

Ads

01-03-2014, 06:41 AM

and this is why facebook should be 18+

there is no way to prevent people from bullying you - your best bet is to just ignore it and stay out of social groups you do not belong in
01-03-2014, 06:43 AM

Ok, you respond, and they get what they want, they do it more. Take it as an experience. Also take snapshots of all the comments and images. In case it increases at a later stage, go to local authorities and show those snapshots as proof. You can always report to FaceBook, I've done that FaceBook removed that profile.

Be happy that the British PM wants to boycott social networking websites. Hope this turns fruitful.