This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Topice for paper on social media?
10-14-2012, 02:40 AM
Topice for paper on social media?
Hello I am trying to write a paper for a social media class, but I have been having a hard time trying to find a topic to write about. Social media encompasses our news, books, games, and general media in which we interact. Facebook is a great example of this. I just cant seem to narrow down my ideas at all, given its such a broad topic. I was curious if anyone had a good topic for an idea for me? Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 02:48 AM

Not sure

Ads

You could talk about the media bias or angle about sara palin, by referencing her reality show, her book, and her interviews during her run for election. You could either focus on her consistency or what a different face she presents now as opposed to her campaign-- depending on your position.

How about writing what will social media look like in year 2011 and beyond? You can discuss how social media is affecting our decisions and lives today -- and how it can reshape the way business and governments make big decisions. Just my two cents' worth.