This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to upload pictures on Facebook with iPod 2g?
01-03-2014, 03:23 PM
How to upload pictures on Facebook with iPod 2g?
I have a iPod 2g and when I want to upload a picture it makes me go to email and I do go to m.yahoo.com and I can't find the upload a picture thing is their a different way to upload pictures or a mail app I can get?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 03:28 PM

There are a couple ways you can do this. (I'd never done it before, but I got curious. I did it and it works). The instructions are in this old version of the iPod Touch User Guide, Page 67: http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iPod..._Guide.pdf (PDF)

Here's what I did. Open the Photos app (the one with the sunflower icon). Hold your finger on the photo you want to send and tap "copy" Then open Safari and go to Facebook. Tap "Photo" and it will take you to a page with your Post It By Email address. Tap the address and it will open the Mail app. Then paste the photo into the email and send.

The other way is to open the Photo app and use the "Email Photo" button. But since you haven't used your Post It By Email address yet, it won't be in your contacts already.

It's really pretty simple. I hope my explanation wasn't confusing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply