This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not enough Facebook friends? What?
01-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Not enough Facebook friends? What?
Students at my school tease me because they have 900 facebook 'friends' and I have only 30. What can I say to them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 04:35 PM

Tell them at least I have a life off of the internet.

Ads

01-03-2014, 04:40 PM

send friend requests to good people....say them i don't need fb friends to prove myself
01-03-2014, 04:47 PM

Just ignore them. They just want attention. It's not a race to see who have more friends because I bet they don't talk to all of them
01-03-2014, 04:57 PM

Well...... You can tell them that..... You've added unknown people who may hack and use their profiles in the wrong purposes whereas I have friends who I have met in person and can trusted upon not to do so
01-03-2014, 05:05 PM

tell them that you have 30 real and good friends while their 900 facebook 'friends' are not real friends.
01-03-2014, 05:09 PM

Say "People send me about 25 requests in each day, but I don't accept their requests."
01-03-2014, 05:19 PM

Ask them how many of their "facebook friend" would be able or willing to help them out in a pinch. I bet most of your'r friends would. What good is a friend on facebook or otherwise if all they are is a number. I bet they can't even come up whit most of there so called friends names.

900 facebook friends, what a waste of space! lol

You are more normal then they are, at least you know to value the friends that actually counts!
Good on you.
01-03-2014, 05:35 PM

Just add more people?

But who cares!! It's not like they are friends with every single one in real life! It's stupid and immiture what's there age? 12?

I only add friends, people I go to school with, and people who look attractive haha I only have 700. I know most of them though

Just laugh and say "I'd rather have real friends then fake friends" but don't be a twat about it