This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's a question for a Facebook Expert.... Please help me?
01-03-2014, 04:59 PM
It's a question for a Facebook Expert.... Please help me?
Hey guys so I know my boyfriends facebook password.... So you know how we can go in Settings- Security and than Active Sessions, there we can see the details of all the different devices from which that account has been logged in and what time and even the location!!.... Me and bf live in the same city but I have been checking that there has been a loggin from a different state, I mean how's that possible ? Is it that someone else know the password as well or any device which my bf uses got a different location set up?
Please help
Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 05:14 PM

Well there's a few possibilities; 1) He has a friend or family member in that state who he gave the password to, 2) Hes been hacked. 3) Could be using a proxy etc etc. Ask him if anyone else knows the password Smile

Ads

01-03-2014, 05:25 PM

This seems like a hard question, to make this "kinda" easy, just change password and wait a while.
If it does not come up, it was probably someone else that knows your password and was the "fake" user.

If it still happens they might be some reasons :

1. A virus is inside your computer, that the virus-"owner" can check what password you are typing in, and then login on hes own computer

2.One of you have to have an IP-adress that shows up "as" a different state.

3. He was on a trip to a different state, and logged into facebook in that state

There might also be some smaller other reasons, but these two seems like the most important ones.

Hope you will get a fix on this weird thing, and have fun with your boyfriend Smile

-Alex
01-03-2014, 05:29 PM

Its Possible your Bf Could Have Logged on In That location or He Could be using Facebook On His Phone Sometimes Phones Have Different Locations In the Active Sessions

Why Are you Even On your Boy Friends Facebook in the First Place Get Off Of it Hacking is Not Legal And Its Wrong to Be on Someone Elses Account Give Him Some Privacy