This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unfriended for no reason?
01-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Unfriended for no reason?
I was just looking at my Facebook and noticed a high school friend of mine, who married a fellow high school alum had a picture up and the only reason I saw it was because she had tagged her husband, who I'm friends with. So I look on her page and it says, "add friend", as if we were never friends, but we have been for years!! What's worse is that she's still friends with tons of mutual friends. It almost makes me cry!! I don't post anything offensive, we may have different political views and we weren't super close in high school, but other than that I have no idea why she took me off her friend list, and it would be nervy to ask her. What gives?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 06:21 PM

Maybe add her? It was probably a mistake. Or maybe the fact that you take that so serious so she thought you were crazy and deleted you

Ads

01-03-2014, 06:32 PM

You can try befriending her her by sending another Invite. It could be a mistake.

But the bad thing is that if you can't see her profile page or have lost the privilege to click any links or tags pointing to her profile page, that's when it indicates that she has somehow removed you from her friends list intentionally and had blocked you.

I had some comparable experiences of being unfriended and blocked by people (whom I don't know in real life) with no good reason when I'm only trying to be nice with the comments and stuff. It hurts me too, emotionally. No one wants to be rejected or even feel rejected.