This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't log into Facebook?
01-03-2014, 08:44 PM
I can't log into Facebook?
So I sent a friend request to this guy, he hates me and I was just messing with him, but he must've said he didn't know me, so my account was blocked from sending friend requests for 14 days, but when I try to follow the steps on the browser (cancelling friend requests) it just says "Sorry, something went wrong, please try again later" but when I tried it the second time only one name came up instead of about 10.
So I was killing some time playing a game which required me to log into Facebook and I went onto a leaderboard with all my friends to see who was at the top, and the person who came up on the list was there so maybe they are my friend on Facebook but it's just an error. Help please!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 08:47 PM

this happened to many of users today. please report this issue to facebook and let them know about this problem and solve that.
go to 1.help 2.login and password 3.i can't login 4.file a report

Ads

01-03-2014, 08:52 PM

you are not alone I started at 8AM today and have been dealing with this issue ever since