This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for the latest news/trends in web design for newsfeed in facebook/twitter?
01-04-2014, 03:04 AM
Looking for the latest news/trends in web design for newsfeed in facebook/twitter?
I want to start getting the latest news and trends in my twitter/facebook feed, what are some good websites out there that follow this sort of stuff? (preferably those who use facebook/twitter)

I already follow Smashing.

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 03:05 AM

Web designers use a variety of different tools depending on what part of the production process they are involved in. These tools are updated over time by newer standards and software but the principles behind them remain the same. Web graphic designers use vector and raster graphics packages for creating web formatted imagery or design prototypes.A Web design program is a computer program used to create, edit, and update web pages and websites. The purpose of such a program is to make it easier for the designer to work with page and site elements through a graphical user interface that displays the desired results, typically in a WYSIWYG manner, while removing the need for the designer to have to work with the actual code that produces those results.Part of the user interface design is affected by the quality of the page layout. For example, a designer may consider if the sites page layout should remain consistent on different pages when designing the layout.
http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/blog/
Page pixel width may also be considered vital for aligning objects in the layout design. The most popular fixed-width websites generally have the same set width to match the current most popular browser window, at the current most popular screen resolution, on the current most popular monitor size. Most pages are also center-aligned for concerns of aesthetics on larger screens.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply