This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know what happened to Liam and Niall just a few hours ago?
10-14-2012, 02:57 AM
Does anyone know what happened to Liam and Niall just a few hours ago?
They tweeted a couple of tweets that sounded angry and now its trending on twitter how awful American Directioners are because they supposedly attacked Liam and Niall? Anyone know about this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 03:05 AM

They got attacked and died

R.I.P

Ads

Liam and Niall walked out of their hotel with only 1 security guard and they were swarmed by fans... I heard some were touching them. They were upset because it was their day off. I also heard Niall got hit in the face and got a bloody nose and that Liam's shirt got ripped, but those could or could not be true.

I think they got attacked in times square by a ton of fans and apparently niall got punched and liams shirt ripped? Dont know for sure though

Just saw on Tumblr that they were at a restaurant in times square and got swarmed by fans. Not sure if this is correct though.

I have been reading the tweets under the Worldwide trend "American Directioners" and I have found that the American Directioners mobbed Niall Horan and Liam Payne which led to hitting Niall Horan in the face and a fan ripping Liam Payne's shirt. Unless the boys confirm what happened or there is a video the fans won't really know what happened earlier today.

Video of what happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZKBiaW2qOg

They both had a day of. They walked out of their hotel and fans saw them and ran up to them. They only had 1 security guard with them. One hit Niall in the face by accident and another ripped Liams shirt (apparently). VIDEO A FAN TOOK: http://www.twitvid.com/FDSSE

Niall and Liam were outside of a restaurant in times square and fans punched Niall and ripped Liam's shirt off of him... Their okay but I'm still scared that they'll stop doing meet and greets. Hope I helped!

Niall and Liam got mobbed and attacked today in New York. Please don't think all American Directioners are like that because we all aren't. Sad