This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I see a facebook profile that is completely private?
01-04-2014, 02:35 PM
How Do I see a facebook profile that is completely private?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 02:39 PM

that is not possible - you have to add them as a friend, and they have to accept your request

there is no trick to get around the rules

Ads

01-04-2014, 02:42 PM

SIMPLEMENTE agrégalo Wink
01-04-2014, 02:57 PM

If you mean you see their photos, IF THATS WHAT YOU MEAN................ then its because you got one of his friend, and that friend got photo with that private profile together.... so because you could go to you friends photos and see that dude/whore with their private profile..... thats why you can see some photos even its completely private IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND READ AGAIN UNTIL YOU WILL....
01-04-2014, 03:04 PM

I don't think you can see a profile that is completely private. That is why they have privacy settings. You can be blocked, limited,or restricted from certain images and posts and profiles. In privacy settings one can be invisible to all or just to you. Or they can make settings where only you can see and no one else can. These settings can be initiated by IP address, name, or facebook ID. One can also determine which posts or tags that they will allow on their page and manipulate exactly what any one person sees at any given time. It leaves a lot of room for total deceit. You might consider doing a google search on the facebook ID in question; or research the IP address in Whois; or run the ID through Spokeo. Sooner or later you will find a profile, or even several different profiles for the same person.
01-04-2014, 03:15 PM

only if you're a friend