This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't access my instagram account!?
01-04-2014, 03:19 PM
I can't access my instagram account!?
I changed my instagram password today from the website and it won't login eversince!! Neither on my iPhone, nor on the web profile! I type in my username and password, but nothing happens and it takes me back to the login page! What am I supposed to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 03:31 PM

I just asked this same question. This happened to me since last night. i am an android user, i have emailed support a trillion times, they only direct you to the help page, never get a reply. just an automated reply. I super aggrivating, I'll be checking your post to see if anyone has a clue. Its sad how horrible their user support is, to be such a big interface, you woud think their support was more personal, and much better, but it's now. I dont think they care honestly.

Its 3 days later and i still cant access my account. Still no reply from emails sent to ig, and i've changed my password a million times, opened a new account AGAIN and the same thing is happening. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on my phone also

Ads

01-04-2014, 03:32 PM

cant access mine too! first i tried to change my profile picture, and my camera roll seemed to be filled by that specific picture. I searched answers in Google, some said I have to change my password, which I did successfully, but when I tried to log in using that new password, I thought it worked, after I see that loading wheel, it redirected me to ig's welcome page! I filled out many forms, sent email to their support, and received nothing. At first I was thinking that my account might have been compromised. I am still tryingto log in, and i am really pissed and frustrated... i already uninstalled the app on my ipad, installed it again, reset my device for many times, but that doesnt do me good.
01-04-2014, 03:39 PM

I have the same problem. I cant login through any mobile device or on my computer. I set up a new instagram account and it works just fine, but I really want my old account back. I really hope someone has answers to this!
01-04-2014, 03:49 PM

Please help me too. This is ridiculous.
01-04-2014, 03:57 PM

I cAnt access mines either it really SUcks I've changed my password 3 times and I can't see get in on another phone once I get into my account the wheel just loads forever and when I try the other section it says "status failed message login required" But mind you I'm logged in somebody Please helpppp
01-04-2014, 04:05 PM

I have the same problem. I get the emails that my password change was successful but it still won't let me in! It just sends me back to the log in site. I've changed it to 5 different ones and it STILL won't let me log in.

At one point it let me in but none of my stuff loaded and then suddenly it changed back to the login site. What is going on?! Someone please help!
01-04-2014, 04:19 PM

i have the same problem too. i mailed one time to instagram, but if i didnt got solved yet, i think i will make another account
01-04-2014, 04:27 PM

this same thing is happening to me on my android! something must be wrong with instagram its been happening since last night i made a new account which works fine but i'd rather have my old
01-04-2014, 04:44 PM

damm, i'm in the situation as you. changed my password moments ago and i cant login and always sends me back to the main login screen. it sucks! i told i'm the only one. probably there's something wrong with their servers at the moment. hopefully things will get better