This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it illegal for Facebook to...?
01-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Is it illegal for Facebook to...?
I had a Facebook account that was a few years old, it got hacked by an ex, and he changed all of the passwords and security questions. Now, I'm trying to get them to let me into my account so that I can save all of the pictures from my old profile and put them on my new one, because some of the pictures, those are the only copies I have. They told me that I have to send them a copy of my government issued/state ID so that they can go through my pictures and make sure that it's the right person. Is this illegal? I told them that I refuse to send it to them because I'm uncomfortable with that, but they won't give me another option. Any suggestions?
lol, I am growing to dislike this country more and more everyday. Am I the only one who thinks things are bad enough that we need a revolution? *sorry to get off topic* lol
potentially creepy--as soon as I posted this I got a "You have pending notifications" e-mail from FB in my e-mail...very subtle. lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 05:14 PM

facebook is 1 of Obama's many ways to spy on people. so yea, it is illegal. but calling Obama out will activate the democrat's trap card. so you can not do anything about it.

Ads

01-04-2014, 05:16 PM

-This is Facebook's "world." So it's THEIR "Way"- or the Highway... Sad
01-04-2014, 05:32 PM

listen up.(read with loud voice) it Is LEGAL cause imagine that u r a normal person having a normal fb and out of a sudden comes a person claiming that your account is his hacked account and fb beleived him and deactivated your account do u think THIS better. i rest my case
01-04-2014, 05:38 PM

I hope that never happens to me,but facebook is becoming more and more personal invasive to its members,if you wanted a facebook accout then adhere to their rules.