This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to keep facebook contacts on android after signing out?
01-04-2014, 10:02 PM
How to keep facebook contacts on android after signing out?
I have a LG Spectrum 1 and I want to keep all my facebook phone numbers/contacts on my phone even after I sign out of facebook...

I sign in and sync everything just fine but once I sign out everything goes away, how can I keep that info in my phone? I dont like to stay on facebook unless im at home using WiFi. I dont want to stay signed onto facebook when I leave home because then it is pointlessly using data.

I have tried exporting contacts to sim and SD as my facebook contacts are on my phone but it only gives me the option to save the regular phone numbers in my phone. I also tried hitting backup contacts but same thing...

Any tricks to do this? Or maybe even an app I can download? THANKS!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 10:06 PM

I don't sync my FB contact with my phone contact, so I can't say anything about that.
But have you tried to merge & sync your contact to Google dashboard? See whether the FB contacts also merged over there.

As for your concern using your data while you're not on wifi and while you're log in on FB, as long as you turn off your mobile data connection in your mobile, you're not connected to internet, thus it does not use your data quota. And even if you turn on your mobile data, as long as you don't open your FB eventhough you're not log out from FB, it does not using your data quota.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply