This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just wondering what’s the best social media tool to start with?
10-14-2012, 03:07 AM
Just wondering what’s the best social media tool to start with?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 03:15 AM

Facebook

Ads

if you dont know how to use social media i'd suggest something popular and easy to use. Facebook is a bit tricky to start with but almost everyone has one so I'm sure someone can explain it to you. I'd try that or AIM. AIM is extremely simple once you download it, but as far as i know, not too many people use it. It is almost identicle to Yahoo Messanger so maybe try that instead.

Choosing the social media sites and tools that are right for you depends on your overarching objectives: What are you trying to achieve and who are you trying to reach? There are wider-reaching sites such as a blog or Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, but also more narrow or niche sites and tools such as social networks specific to particular industry or interest, such as for environment, animal and human rights issues, or for graphic designers. If you had to start with one site to help you in business, a good place to begin is with a professional profile on LinkedIn.