This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can he see my post on facebook?
01-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Can he see my post on facebook?
Hi. My ex and i are not Friends on Facebook.
But lately his friends tagged his name on one of my album in comment section, not on the photo itself..
My post setting are private, viewable for friends only. Do you think he can see my photos?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 10:20 AM

No, he won't be able to see them if they are set for 'friends only'- make sure you do have it on this setting, not 'friends of friends' or else he can see it. Even if he was tagged in the comments on a certain photo I don't think he'd be able to see it- but if he's tagged as being IN the photo then he would be able to. To be 100% sure, delete the comment that he is tagged in. You can even go to the right hand corner and click on the little padlock symbol and there you will find a setting that prevents people posting comments or writing on your wall or anything without you first confirming... this might get a little annoying though, having to confirm everything before it can be posted. Hope this helps :-)

Ads

01-05-2014, 10:34 AM

If its Set to Friends Only Than He Can Not See It
01-05-2014, 10:45 AM

No, he cannot see your photo's as your settings are "friends only".