This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hi i want to know that how to set mobile icon on facebook chat just like a saw may friend they are online ?
01-05-2014, 08:28 PM
hi i want to know that how to set mobile icon on facebook chat just like a saw may friend they are online ?
i want to know that is facebook messenger work on nokia lumia 520? help me?
i want to know that is facebook messenger work on nokia lumia 520?
acctuly i want to buy nokia lumia 520 just for facebook messenger just like i saw my friend are online and a small mobile icon they are online
hell me
nokia lumia is a windows phone please yo have to check that is facebok messenger work on it?
thats exactly a smart phone

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 08:33 PM

Not entirely sure what your question is..
But as long as you're logged into Facebook from the application available for whatever smartphone you have, it will automatically appear.
Or at least it does for me.
In terms of what phone you should buy, Don't buy a phone just to use an application. That's just stupid, Look into other positives in a phone,
As for would it work on a Nokia Lumia 520, well I have no idea what phone that is, and I'm to lazy to google but if it's a smartphone it should have some sort of app store, and if it does, you should be able to find the Facebook application no problem.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply