This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girlfriend question in regards to facebook?
01-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Girlfriend question in regards to facebook?
So, she "broke up" with me after almost two years for a few hours, and then realized she was overreacting to the situation, apologized, and now everything is okay. But, when she "broke up" with me, she removed our relationship from her profile, and she refuses to put it back up since it is "no one's business." Well, since she removed it, it no longer appears on my profile that I am in a relationship with her, and now people are asking me if anything happened, if I'm single and need to update my facebook account, etc. What should I do, because it is getting to the point where it is getting annoying to just explain it to everyone. Thanks for any advice.

(Facebook still states I am in a relationship, but hers does not show one way or the other.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 09:55 PM

I think the best situation would be to try to persuade her by telling her your problem. Don't push the issue for too long because she will just get annoyed. If she doesn't do it, then there's nothing you can really do unless you're a hacker lol. I would recommend the first option.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply