This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forget may Facebook Account?
01-05-2014, 09:50 PM
Forget may Facebook Account?
I changed my facebook account password on 6 august 2013 but now i have forget my change password and by this reason i am unable to open my facebook account but i remember my first password please help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 10:04 PM

Click on the 'forgot my password' and they'll email you the necessaries

Ads

01-05-2014, 10:05 PM

Your can reset your Facebook password to your first password.
01-05-2014, 10:21 PM

Try to sign in ,
click on forgot password
, Facebook will send a new password for your account to your email address that you used when first joining Facebook
Use the new password to sign in
You can then change the password to something you will easily remember
01-05-2014, 10:26 PM

You can click on forgot my password and you can provide your facebook mail id(primary mail id), so that a mail will be triggered to your mail id by providing either to reset your password or a changed password.
01-05-2014, 10:30 PM

Click on FORGOT PASSWORD. It will ask you to either identify your friends or to answer the security question. After successful answering, you will get a page to reset your password.
01-05-2014, 10:39 PM

You Can Reset your Password and Get Back Into your Account to Do This Hit Forgot Password Than Put in your Email Address Thats Associated With your Account Facebook Will Send you a Password Reset link to your Email Click on the Link Inside the Email

When you Set your Password Again i Would Recommend Setting it Something Thats Easy To Remember if you Dont Think your Going to Remember it Write it Down Somewhere And Keep it in a Safe Place
01-05-2014, 10:42 PM

When you log into facebook, click "forgot password", facebook will email you to reset a new password.