This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
URGENT: my account is suspended?
01-05-2014, 11:50 PM
URGENT: my account is suspended?
so my twitter account got suspended last night. i filled out a form and said im sorry and my bad nehavior wont happen again. they emailed me back saying your account is no longer suspended. but when i log on to my twitter is says that i am. does anyone know why? and when will i actuakly be able to use my account again? please dont say this is just another twitter account cause to me its not. losing this account permentaley would crush me.
i think the only rule i broke was following to mmany people... the thing is the emailed me ans said my account isnt suspended anymore thtas why im counfuesed

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 12:03 AM

i believe i already answered you... how long did it take the last 2 times you were suspended to get it back?

most websites have a "3 strikes and you are out" rule - meaning if you continue to just ignore their rules, they delete your entire account

i'm afraid you are going to be crushed, but it's your own fault for breaking the rules (or not understanding the rules) in the first place

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply