This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tagging in Facebook question?
01-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Tagging in Facebook question?
I tagged a guy in the comments under a photo on Facebook, and it didn't show up on his timeline.

I have no problems tagging other people and having it show up on their timelines, and other people have tagged him and it has shown up on his timeline immediately.

Does this just happen sometimes? Or, is the only way this disappeared because he removed it from his timeline?

He only has a couple of girls besides me on his friend list, so maybe he's embarrassed by a girl tagging him. Perhaps he's worried his mom will notice and make a big deal about it. lol

If that's the case, I won't tag him anymore.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 12:11 PM

Yeah. There is an option to moderate tagging and show it on facebook. If you are sure that you have tagged the right person and this condition come, it`s just because that person has not approved your tag.

Ads

01-06-2014, 12:24 PM

Sometimes it Does Not Show up On The Other Persons Profile if They Have Tag Review Option On Than He Has To Approve it First Other People May Just happen To Tag Him When He Was On So He May Have Approved It Quickly