This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can i control who sees my likes and comments on Facebook?
01-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Can i control who sees my likes and comments on Facebook?
Ok so my so called best friend finally got a facebook and added me to his friends and lately he's only been annoying with what i like and comment on FB but this morning he went way to far, he actually got ahold of my crush who im really close with threw one of my comments and he actually started hitting on her and then stalked her and looked up her info (with out friending her) and he's actually going out with someone else already and that pissed me off SOOOOOO BAD that i told him that if he ever mentions her with out me bring her up, im unfriending him and if he manages to piss me off way beyond my limit im facebook sniping him (hacking his account BUT I ONLY USED THAT AS A THREAT) So to prevent him having any influence on her anymore is there any way i can block him from seeing my likes and comments because this is his second strike actually and he's honestly my only real friend and he still treats me like crap but its one of those friendships where you know that if you loose him you'll be left all alone and i really dont want to get to the point where i have to unfriend him Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 02:23 PM

On Other Peoples Pages you Cant If you Want to Hide your Own Posts For Likes and Comments on your Own Profile you Have to Make the Post Private

Ads

01-06-2014, 02:25 PM

the only way to control who sees your likes and comments is to add that person to your restricted list

http://abrax.us/Facebook/RestrictedList.php

but even then, they could still stumble upon them other ways, just be happening to look at something you have liked or commented on