This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i block this man on facebook?
01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Should i block this man on facebook?
For almost 2 months now, this guy has been sending sexual messages in my inbox saying im "fucking hot" and that he wants to fuck the shit out of me. He told me he was 19 and i didn't bother to go to his profile to see how old he was. Im 18 and started sending messages to him because i thought he was somewhere around my age. Well last Monday i went to his page and he looked somewhere in his 40s-50s. I told him to stop talking to me and leave me alone! Ever since i sended him that message for him to stop, he says creepy shit like "i wanna be with you" and "marry me". Should i block him or not? He's nice tho
My Facebook name is Zakiya Harris

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 05:39 PM

Even though he's nice,block him if he's sending sexual messages and creepy messages

Ads

01-06-2014, 05:50 PM

Block him, report him to Facebook, report him to the police, and tell your parents. He's clearly a pervert, and needs to be stopped.
01-06-2014, 05:53 PM

I would block him for sure. Why are you even asking this question? I know you're not that stupid. Block him. Could be some crazy psycho. Unless you enjoy the attention that would be the only logical reason not to block him.
01-06-2014, 06:07 PM

Block facebook.
01-06-2014, 06:19 PM

Block/Report him and never do that again... Women these days need to have common sense and stay away from behavior like this. Facebook is not a dating app and it really shouldn't be used as one. Case in point what has transpired from you blindly speaking to a catfish...
01-06-2014, 06:27 PM

I really think that you should block him and go to your settings and change it to where only your friends can see you're profile. If you send a message to Mark and tell him his name he will talk to him and possibly remove his profile from facebook.
01-06-2014, 06:30 PM

If it's bothering you then block him if you like it then don't block him but even if you don't block him and if you have asked him to stop and it bothers you so much either block him or go to the Police,I am not sure but I think the Police would just advise you to block him,if he made obscene sexual comments,any threats or anything illegal then the Police might take action.
Just by interest,what is your facebook name?
01-06-2014, 06:37 PM

Absolutely block him, delete him and report him.
01-06-2014, 06:41 PM

If he doesn't stop. Block him and report him for harassing you. Usually people make fake Facebook accounts to harass others