This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quick Facebook Question!?
01-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Quick Facebook Question!?
I sometimes have to deactivate my facebook when I get really busy, but I reactivate it after awhile. I have friend requests sent out, so when I REACTIVATE my account, they don't get a new notification of a friend request every time do they? Because I don't want them to get the idea im being really annoying or something. My name just reappears on their list of requests right? They don't actually keep getting new notifications???
Yeah, I understand that when I deactivate my account they cant get ahold of me, but im making sure that when I REACTIVATE my account, they don't get a random new notification saying I want to be their friend...
Because that would get annoying, so it doesn't do that does it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 06:31 PM

If you deactivate you Facebook, it doesn't remove you from your friends lists, however whilst your account is deactivated, they can't send you notifications.

Ads

01-06-2014, 06:37 PM

When you deactivate your accounts, others can't see the request or can't accecpt.
01-06-2014, 06:46 PM

So when you deactivate they can&#x27;t see you and when you do reactivate they don&#x27;t get any notification. You&#x27;re fine.