This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook help, please ^^?
01-07-2014, 07:02 AM
Facebook help, please ^^?
I have someone who's messaging me on MY page. I have 200 "likes". He didn't "like" the page, comment or ever do anything besides message my page. I went onto my personal facebook account and blocked him there. Now his picture on the page is the default setting. Is he blocked?

I guess I really wanna know is: can he ever go to the page again? Or is he just not able to comment and message? Or is he BANNED from the link to the page? thank you
HOW DO I BAN SOMEONE????? I OWN THE PAGE.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 07:13 AM

He's not BANNED or blocked from the page. You can only do that by contacting the Facebook admins. He is only blocked from commenting, liking, disliking, messaging, and posting.

Ads

01-07-2014, 07:23 AM

He is blocked from your personal account not from the page. He is still able to message and comment on the page. To stop him from messaging on the page, you have to ban him Smile
01-07-2014, 07:36 AM

Blocking Him On your Personal Account Does Not Block Him From your Page you have to Block Him From your Page You Cant Ban That Person From Messenging you on the Page you Can However Move the Message to the Other Folder Go to The Message than Actions than Move to Other Folder