This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to explain ex-gf profile showing in my facebook search history?
01-07-2014, 07:42 AM
How to explain ex-gf profile showing in my facebook search history?
My wife found my ex-gf's profile showing in my facebook search history, my ex's account is blocked on my profile and i have no explanation for how this happened.

How can this be explained?
i can only think of being hacked by that person, as i never accessed her profile on facebook for years now.... but it still doesnt make much sense...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 07:44 AM

Could be a glitch in the system happened to me not long ago no explanation for it but i found someone i knew a few years ago in my searches, Hope this helps Smile

Ads

01-07-2014, 07:45 AM

hey, i had the same problem recently with profiles of people i don't know and others whom i had unfriended showing up in my browser history and i did my homework: Facebook suffers some glitches that sometimes manipulate and compromises your search history. This is mostly due to spyware infection on your account. Try deleting all unused and non-trusted apps as they sometimes send out information of your friends specially the ones that were marked to be related to you such as family members - people marked as being in a relationship - etc. The bug can have them shown in your history by having saved the link in the bug's code in the temporary internet files that are used in that case. you should also get a anti-malwarebytes and as having the account blocked does not help preventing the glitch rather it is the opposite since the glitch targets the highlighted profile codes which become more accessible when are marked as blocked.
01-07-2014, 07:52 AM

Your wife was searching for your ex-gf on your computer and she's so stupid she forgot she did it.