This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does it mean when people who you know in real life blank you out and ignore you on facebook?
01-07-2014, 09:40 AM
what does it mean when people who you know in real life blank you out and ignore you on facebook?
Basically i know loads of peopel where i am from thought they was my freinds last few years i have tried sending some freind request most of the people i know they do not reply on facebook chat ever so what should i do remove the, all on facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 09:52 AM

i t probably means they find you really annoying in real life, but it's harder to blank somebody in person then it is on the internet.

Ads

01-07-2014, 09:55 AM

People move on with their lives and are not interested in old friendships.

Face up to it, knowing a lot of people is not the same as being liked by them!

As for removing them off of FB that would be your decision, not ours!
01-07-2014, 10:07 AM

Had a similar problem with someone I was close to through my whole life and then last year she just cut me out in person and online. No idea what I did but I guess it's her loss. Just stop trying to add them cause when I kept trying to talk to her I felt pathetic after so many tries so yeah. It's hard losing people or thinking that you were just a filler until a better person or group came along but that's life as I am learning the hard way.