This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't see the shares on my Facebook page, how can I view them or fix this problem?
01-07-2014, 01:11 PM
I can't see the shares on my Facebook page, how can I view them or fix this problem?
I have a contest going for people who share a link I put up on my company's Facebook page. If they share it, they get entered into a raffle to win something. People have been sharing (I know this because the page that the link goes to counts how many shares it has. It has well over 100 now yet the shares don't show up on the Facebook post so I can view their names and pick winners. My gf even tried sharing it. I saw it pop up on my timeline and the linked page showed 1 more share, but it still did not show up on the actual Facebook post with her name. Is there a way to fix this or search for people who have shared your content? I have tried contacting Facebook but they don't respond to individual issues (not very helpful). Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 01:22 PM

Do you have any preview of your page?

Ads

01-07-2014, 01:31 PM

Brian, did you ever get this resolved? It's happening to a friend of mine too!