This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I asked a girl out, she said no, but her friend added me on Facebook?
01-07-2014, 01:54 PM
I asked a girl out, she said no, but her friend added me on Facebook?
I asked a girl out about 3 months ago before I broke up from college for summer. I had about 6 weeks off then went back and every time I pass that girl on my way to class we catch eyes then she looks away or stares. I know it's because she just recognises me and not because she has any feelings its fine I'm over it and have moved on from embarrassingly asking her out, we didn't even know each other it was a spur of the moment.

however, just recently her friend, who is in my class sits next to me. I felt really awkward because I just know the girl I asked out probably told all her friends about me and how I awkwardly asked for her number. long story short I was friendly to her this girl next to me in my class, made her laugh a good few times- only being friendly I was not hitting on her at all and I don't feel anything for her.

tonight I went on Facebook and found a friend request from this new girl in my class, the one I laughed with. but I know she's good friends with the girl I asked out... I was shocked I didn't know how this new girl knew my name? I didn't tell her I don't know anyone associated with her or the girl I asked out, she didn't know my name.

I have some many questions: - 1)is her adding me on Facebook just so her and her friends can laugh at me or something
2) do you think they were just laughing around and played a joke to send me a friend request...
3) should i respond the the friend request?

I'm just in shock...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 02:01 PM

1-go out with her friend
2-she get jelly
3-she wants you
4-eternal love

Ads

01-07-2014, 02:07 PM

Just accept it (if you want) and act like it's nothing. You're making things more awkward by making very small things out to be a big deal. It's facebook, not a marriage proposal. Just accept it and go about your life. If you have no interest in her, treat her like a normal human being and go about your daily life. Stop worrying so much. Take it from someone who used to worry herself into social hell... don't. Just go with the flow.