This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Twitter killing The Rock?
10-14-2012, 03:59 AM

Twitter is killing WWE.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

True, but he is just proving he can handle a crowd better than cena and can make anything trend or much more talked about then cena can and thats the fukn truth.

Ads

Atleast they are saying something for god sakes!

This isn't the rock. This is somehow like Hollywood Rock. I mean, even though I am a typical-type Rock fan, what he said absolutely sucked. Kept on referring Cena to lady parts, cussing at him like there is no tomorrow, and saying pointless things just to be trending worldwide. I mean the early 2000s Rock was just much better. His catchphrases were original, he was creative with his promos and he even had a piano and a guitar to own people. Now, I guess he turned into a hollow shell of his former self.

It seems like he relies on getting catchphrases to trend rather than owning people.Strongly agree with you.Even last year he was better than tonight.

no but time is.

So far it's Dwayne that's been showing up. I know the Rock and he doesn't look or sound like that. 1998 Rock would call 2012 Rock a jabroni.