This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is angry because i haven't replied her Facebook messages. How do you think of her?
01-07-2014, 04:50 PM
My friend is angry because i haven't replied her Facebook messages. How do you think of her?
the last FB message, she said , " You never answer my facebook message. i will become angry if you still don't reply "

Is she being impolite ? Or it is my commitment / responsiblity to reply her message ?

Personally i feel offended by this. am i being wrong ????/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 04:55 PM

its facebook shes overreacting

Ads

01-07-2014, 04:56 PM

its depends on situation. maybe she take care much about you that's why she angry about you. explain to her why you dint reply the massage. if you fill you dint do the wrong just ignore her.
01-07-2014, 05:11 PM

Though she might be overacting as Ari pointed out; but on the other hand, if (s)he's truly a friend then, you had better replied. Cos friends look out for each other.
01-07-2014, 05:15 PM

I don't think you are in the wrong, but there is a divide here. Just clearly state to your friends what your preferred way of contacting is. But don't put your phone number on Facebook, if it is a friend, they will know it. Also consider that not everyone even picks up the phone right away - I am sure you can think of situations for that too ...
And people can get real pushy expecting responses from Text messages, facebook, email, phone ... sometimes there is just that divide there ... I am an IT person ... and I am also not into that facebook thing ... poking ... messages ... youve been spotted ... all not for me.
01-07-2014, 05:30 PM

U should feel bad about yourself
01-07-2014, 05:44 PM

Sounds Like Shes not Being Patient you probably just Didint See the Message And Didint Have Time to Reply