This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to check who visiting me on facebook?
01-07-2014, 07:43 PM
how to check who visiting me on facebook?
how do i check who is visiting my facebook page

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 07:56 PM

Yeah... they will appear in your 'Other people you might know' list....there is no definite evidence that they have viewed your profile, but if you didn't view theirs then they must have viewed yours otherwise how would they have got there... possibly geographic location but then you would have thousands of people from your local area... they are in that list most likely because they where snooping OR you have previously had them as friends and deleted them.

Ads

01-07-2014, 08:09 PM

There is no way of knowing who looks at anyone's profile or page on facebook. Any apps that claim there is a way are all fakes, scams and virus's.
01-07-2014, 08:17 PM

In response to to
<Yeah... they will appear in your 'Other people you might know' list....there is no definite evidence that they have viewed your profile, but if you didn't view theirs then they must have viewed yours otherwise how would they have got there... possibly geographic location but then you would have thousands of people from your local area... they are in that list most likely because they where snooping OR you have previously had them as friends and deleted them.>

These show up partially by groups you are in, schools you have gone to, places worked, events you've been to or pages you have like. Mostly it's the case that they are a friend of a friend you have on Facebook, and Facebook like to suggest them to you because you MIGHT know them through one of your friends.
01-07-2014, 08:19 PM

FB says "No, Facebook does not provide a functionality that enables you to track who is viewing your timeline, or parts of your timeline, such as your photos. Third party applications also cannot provide this functionality. Applications that claim to give you this ability will be removed from Facebook for violating policy."