This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it bad that i don't like when boys are affectionate around me.?
09-30-2012, 02:52 AM
is it bad that i don't like when boys are affectionate around me.?
This guy that I've known for years and I decided to go out. The minute that we did he started to send me direct messages on twitter saying he loved me and that i was sexy. We broke up. I was 13 at the time and now I'm 14. I find it kinda annoying. Before that relationship, I went out with another guy and he told him he loved me and did similar things that the guy i just recently went out with. Honestly, I don't like it. All my friends are boy crazy and want guys to do things like that for them. I'm a 14 year old girl, going to high school and I don't like it when boys do affectionate things for me. Is that bad?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 03:00 AM

No that's not bad at all. Everyone has there time where they want stuff like that. My friends still think that stuff is weird while I enjoy it. (I'm in the oppisite situation!)

Ads

It's not bad, just your body's way of telling you that you're either not ready or interested in guys, or that you picked the wrong guys. When you find a guy that you like a lot, you'll want him to be affectionate. Or when you get older. Also, if you find a guy that doesn't do those things and you expect him to, you'll feel disappointed and anxious, and might start to crave affection. Don't worry about it now. Of course, another possibility might be that you are not into guys, but the other gender. Either way, don't stress it - nothings wrong with you. Everyone is different, and so are your boy crazy friends.

I thought i was the only one, i'm exactly the same, i can't stand it when boys are all like 'i love you so much, you mean the world to me xxxx' blah blah, and no its not bad Smile

nah thats normal, Im a guy and I tell my gf I love her but thats about it with the whole lovey dovey stuff. Not becuase I dont love her ita because Im not like that... I honestly cant stand it... She knows shes cool with it because she knows that Im not "oh I love you so much" crap