This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get LOADS of like on facebook?
01-07-2014, 11:06 PM
How to get LOADS of like on facebook?
I only get like 10/15 likes on profile picture. Most I have had I 59, I personally think my profile picture now is my best, I was a bridesmaid and it got took by a photographer, people think i look 'proper gorgeous' on it and that. Tbh I think I do on that one, im not going to lie, I have 45 likes on it but most people have like 100s on each of theirs. Btw I have about 1000 friends on facebook
Btw i like of peoples pp's too

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2014, 11:19 PM

Don't worry bout likes on fb I get more likes in person I'd rather it that way

Ads

01-07-2014, 11:29 PM

Who gives a sh!t?
01-07-2014, 11:42 PM

Maybe the people who got more likes also complemented and liked other peoples posts as well. If you like only half of the your friends posts say 500 friends, if you only get back 10% likes back to you, you will get the likes that you desire.
01-07-2014, 11:46 PM

Seriously? If having 59 likes is the biggest issue in your life then you must have it pretty easy. Yeah, you might look totally gorgeous in your profile pic but you don't need the likes on Facebook in order for people to agree with your thoughts. You can't just expect people to like your picture and you can't make them. If I were you, I'd leave it. Who cares if you have 3 likes or 333? At least someone- the people who actually matter and care- have acknowledged how amazing you look in the photo.
01-07-2014, 11:56 PM

woooow what a sad world we live in :/ bet you those 1000friends won't be there if your broke,homeless, no where to go, and may I add internetless?? haha