This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why hasn't anyone commented?
01-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Why hasn't anyone commented?
I created an alias so I could write my stories online and nobody wrote anything positive or negative in the comments, is it just a coincidence or is my writing bad?
I didn't mean to put this question in the facebook section, I actually posted my story on good reads creative writing section

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 07:40 AM

Writing is just bad lol or you may not have if set up correct

Ads

01-08-2014, 07:54 AM

It is probably just that people don't want to take the time to read a long 'answer'.
01-08-2014, 07:55 AM

Eleni, Facebook is very very big, maybe no one has found them yet
01-08-2014, 07:58 AM

Facebook is a big website. It's likely that very few people have seen them, and even fewer have taken the time to read them, and few still will bother to like them or give you any feedback on your work.

Facebook is almost certainly the wrong website for posting stories. You're likely to get a much friendlier reception on sites like wordpress, fanfiction, tumblr etc. (the "arty" sites) because on those sites people are much more likely to be looking for that kind of content.

You could also try asking people to read your stories, to get a few opinions to begin with. If people like them, they'll send them on.
01-08-2014, 08:15 AM

Im really sorry about you...
But heres a way to get easily and fast facebook comments, likes, subscribers, post likes,...
just try,,,