This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend is online 24/7 on Facebook?
01-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Friend is online 24/7 on Facebook?
There's a girl I like and haven't talked her for months, and I would like to start chatting with her again, but the problem is I never know when she's really online. It's a bit awkward to start chatting with her if she's in a bad place.
I know her very well in real life, but we kinda stopped talking that much and I'd like to get closer with her again.
@Wizard that's pretty much what I plan to do, but my point in this question is HOW can I know when she's really online? I should've mentioned it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 11:57 AM

If you only met them online, then you don't really know them.

Ads

01-08-2014, 12:02 PM

Also if you knew her very well in real life she would not be shy or try to hide from you on FB she just don't know the right time to chat to you so you have to make the first move and talk to her first.
Ask one of her close friends if they have a FB if she is online because most of the time if you and your best friend are online there going to be chatting with them. So just ask one of her friends if she is online and if she is open to chat don't chat with her if she is crabby,mad,sad because you can make things worse. There should be one of her girlsfriends that will tell you all the information if she is online and if she is mad,sad and stuff if you got any other questions just ask.

Just bring up something recent for example

You:
Hey girlname

When she gets the message she should most likely respond back by saying
hey yourname
unless you had a fight or something with her she just might ignore you.

Then bring up some random topic like oh have you seen on the news blah blah blah or hey did you know bob broke his arm

And from there it should be easy to go on if you go to the same school with her ask her questions about how to do a certain homework paper just get her warmed up to you then go on from there it will be easy after you start talking for a while
01-08-2014, 12:12 PM

damnnn Wizard. you the man. just like Wizz said try asking one of her girlfriends wassup. i know sometimes it's hard to ball up and actually do it yourself. but if you can just pull the trigger and send her a nice message. and tell her " hey Susan how you been? it's been so long since we last had the chance to talk. how are you doing? we had such a nice time last year rollerblading at the park together. i have been so busy at school . working on projects . and my part time job keep me super tired. tell me how have you been? but i do have free time on the weekends. let me know if you're free one of these weekends . hit me up anytime ok 818-462-16xx. Frank .
----------------------------------
and boom you got her telling you wassssup again.