This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she interested in me or not?
10-14-2012, 04:05 AM
Is she interested in me or not?
Whenever we're at a table, she wanted me to sit at the same table as I went to sit at another table. I was standing by my car for a group activity with another girl cause we were in a group together, and she just comes up and stays with us for about 10 minutes until her group came to get her. She also was texting this girl a lot. One time I think she was staring at me, cause I looked up all of a sudden and she looked away.

Another girl texted me and I said I wasn't sure who was texting me and she seemed overly curious. I said I don't give my phone number out to many people so it has to be someone I know as we were ordering food (wasn't a date or anything as there were other friends there). She waited for me to finish my order at a fast food place even though I ordered last in the group. She also showed me a picture of her and asked my opinoin about it. Later, she started saying things about her exes and was interested in seeing if I competed against one of her exes in high school, even though she would have known if I did or not because she looked through my facebook pictures.

However, she really doesn't talk with me on social media. Granted I've never talked with her either, I've commented on her facebook statuses and liked her statuses and she rarely comments back and doesn't like any of my statuses (which seems like she does to almost everyone) but when I commented on a mutual friends status, she commented on that referring to me after I asked a question there.

Do you think she is interested or just being friendly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 04:13 AM

ask her out for lunch

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply