This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if you are married to someone on facebook can they divorce you without you knowing?
01-08-2014, 12:59 PM
if you are married to someone on facebook can they divorce you without you knowing?
hey so i've been married to my boyfriend on facebook but now on my page you can see that i'm married to him but when you go on his you don't see it, even in the about section it is nowhere to be found. I was once visible before. I was wondering can you hide it from the public view?? Or did he cancel the marriage without me knowing?? I'm not sure. Help please thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 01:12 PM

He hid it. And it'll show you if it's over

Ads

01-08-2014, 01:16 PM

You could just ask him. It's your boyfriend after all, nothing to be afraid of I hope.
01-08-2014, 01:26 PM

all he did was make that piece of information private
01-08-2014, 01:42 PM

why are you so serious in digital relationship? lol.... next will be "if you are married and pregnant to someone on facebook can they abort your baby and the relationship without you realizing it"? You need to go look at the facebook setting, if you have the function to hide relationship, then your virtual boyfriend can do it too...