This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is facebook messenger available for windows phone?
01-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Is facebook messenger available for windows phone?
I bought a nokia lumia 520.... I want to know whether facebook messenger is available for lumia 520....if yes, please tell me how to setup facebook messenger..

THANK YOU!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 01:12 PM

Hi Charles,

Facebook Messenger is added to the 'Messaging' app when you add Facebook to your phone's People Hub.

Step 1: Go to Settings > email + accounts.
If your Facebook details do not appear here, press 'add an account', and then select Facebook. Enter your login and password, and follow the prompts.

Step 2: Once you've added Facebook to your phone, go to the Messaging app. Press the three little dots (. . .) in the bottom right corner. Press 'settings.' Turn 'Facebook Chat' to the On position. Press the back button, and press the status button at the bottom of the screen. Change your status from 'offline' to one of the other options listed.

Now, you should be able to see your friends under 'online' in the Messaging app. You can Facebook Chat and SMS a person within the same conversation view.

Hope this helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply