This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love taking pictures, was gonna get an iphone 5 for that now I want a professional camera. Which one should?
01-08-2014, 04:39 PM
I love taking pictures, was gonna get an iphone 5 for that now I want a professional camera. Which one should?
So I love taking pictures

I have an Iphone 4 but the camera is messed up and I was actually considering upgrading for the 5 just for the camera quality.

Now that I think about it, it's better if I just spend my money on a professional camera.

So which professional camera takes the best shot? Is it a better choice than getting iphone 5?

Also, something that's not ridiculously expensive please.

I was thinking a cannon camera.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 04:52 PM

Pro cam

Ads

01-08-2014, 04:55 PM

any of the Cannon EOS rebel cameras would do for you. 500 dollars and up.
01-08-2014, 05:00 PM

"Professional" camera? You do understand that professional cameras start at about $4,000 and go up, correct?

If you're talking about consumer level dslr cameras then I recommend Canon. I own Canon so I know their attention to detail and quality. Any of the Rebel models will probably work. They start at $500.
01-08-2014, 05:11 PM

An actual DSLR camera is ALWAYS better than any phone. If you are thinking about taking photography more seriously, or you have a real passion for this, you could always get a cheap, practical, canon DSLR. With "real" cameras, you can change the exposure of your pictures, which you will learn if you want to get into all of this.

Here are a couple consumer canon cameras I highly recommend:

This is an amazing camera, very practical, it is $500 on the link below on the canon website but don't buy a camera straight from canon, you can get it up to 50% off on other sites (although DO NOT go with ebay).
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/p..._is_ii_kit

If you want something a little more expensive, go with this one. Some professional photographers use this camera as their go to. It is $650 on the link below. If you want to see some shots with it, go to @richclarkphoto on instagram, he is a professional photographer with some great shots with this camera.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/p..._is_ii_kit

I hope I was helpful! Smile Good luck!