This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is it bad adding strangers on Facebook?
01-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Why is it bad adding strangers on Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 10:34 PM

You don't know them so what is the point adding them. Facebook is about connecting with your friends

Ads

01-08-2014, 10:43 PM

When FB started I always assumed a social network is about making friends as well as connecting with ones you already have. If i want to visit my Uncle I will go there not send messages on FB unless they live abroad. I don't think it is bad. Its dumb to make a rule for the majority when a small minority do not know how to observe common sense if they meet people in real life.
01-08-2014, 10:59 PM

It is against Facebook community guidelines
01-08-2014, 11:15 PM

Its Not Always Safe and Some of Them Can Be Spammers
01-08-2014, 11:25 PM

because you dont know them and if you add too stranger people on facebook you can risk to get block your request friend
01-08-2014, 11:30 PM

It is not safe to add strangers.. and all of us have so many friends so why to add strangers?
01-08-2014, 11:33 PM

Do you want strangers to know your personal information? Many people (especially kids) keep adding strangers so they can brag about how many friends they have. They also post way too much information that shouldn't be publicly known. These strangers aren't real friends and adding them can get you into a lot of trouble. Someone can actually track you down.

If you need others to get ahead in the games on Facebook, go to the community section and add people from there. They are only your friends for the games and other posts are blocked.