This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I start a conversation with a girl on facebook?
01-09-2014, 12:22 AM
How do I start a conversation with a girl on facebook?
I completely don't know this girl. We're in different countries. She is my friend's cousin who is in India. I was stalking my friend's profile when I saw her profile. The girl's picture looked cute and I kind like. Kinda like love at first sight. I want to talk to her and not look creepy. I don't want to friend her yet and get rejected. I'm thinking about creating another account and then messaging her saying "Hey". What do you guys think. I'm in the US and she's in India. Any ideas? I don't want my friend to think I'm creepy either so I don't want to talk to my friend about it either.
I'm Indian by origin as well. I'm not sure if the reaction will be positive with such straight forward talk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 12:37 AM

Hey you looked cute from your profile pictureSmile

Ads

01-09-2014, 12:39 AM

With stickers!
01-09-2014, 12:47 AM

Just talk to her as you would talk to anyone else. Just don't be boring or she might kinda get freaked out and leave. Unless you're boring in real life then make another account. However that would be a bad idea. Just say hi. Wait she might think you're a stalker. Umm, forget about it bro.
01-09-2014, 12:51 AM

the best "opening line" is hello.