This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please tell me there is no way of knowing who views your facebook profile?
01-10-2014, 06:09 AM
Please tell me there is no way of knowing who views your facebook profile?
There's this girl I know of. We don't know each other but I like her. Recently I found her facebook profile and I've been looking at her photos.

I know I shouldn't do it. Please tell me there is no actual way of knowing who has viewed your profile.

If there is, she might be using it, and if she is, there's a good chance she'll know I've been viewing hers.

It would be so embaressing if she knew I was looking at her pics.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2014, 06:18 AM

There is no way because Facebook policy forbids it, there is not an application on it that will tell you either.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/internet/ti...rofile.htm

Ads

01-10-2014, 06:24 AM

Whats to be ashamed of? There is this thing on Facebook where it tells you who's been viewing your Facebook profile the most, but i doubt shed use it.
01-10-2014, 06:38 AM

Bro, that's even embarassing! Calm down haha. Maybe if she knew you were looking at her pics, then she'll be like "oh I think he likes me" and develop feelings for you too.
01-10-2014, 06:45 AM

More the fool you then. Not me! I have hid everyone of my annoying friends, family and simply left on updates that I actually want to hear. I haven't gone nosey-ing on other peoples profiles for about 3 years now. Smarmy aren't I!
01-10-2014, 06:52 AM

She might think it is cute that you're checking her out.

I'm not sure, but don't rule it out.

So there is an app that shows you who has bee viewing your FB.

I can't say if she is or isn't using it.

When I was coming up we checked out girls in person, we talked to them and it wasn't a big deal.

I guess things have changed.
01-10-2014, 07:08 AM

The only way she will know is, if you
tell her you viewed her photos.
01-10-2014, 07:19 AM

There is a way to see who has been looking at your profile...but it's through your fb profile's source code and is very inconvenient and the odds are she will not find you, unless she repeats the process for dozens , hundreds of times. This is the method that someone could potentially use: http://www.wikihow.com/See-Who-Views-You...e-the-Most

But just don't worry! Hope things work out.
01-10-2014, 07:33 AM

Facebook privacy settings are sh*t. Whilst it can't say exactly whose been looking at what, you will notice that on your page, where it says "friends" on the left side underneath your likes and stuff, it has an order of certain people on there (I think there's nine in total?) and these are usually the people that you stalk the most over the recent weeks/months. She won't know if you've been looking at her pics, in fact, she won't know unless she looks at your profile.
01-10-2014, 07:49 AM

There is no way of knowing who looks at anyone's facebook profile. Any apps that claim there is a way are all fakes, scams and virus's.