This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My website was hacked. What should I do? Please help!?
01-10-2014, 11:56 PM
My website was hacked. What should I do? Please help!?
My website Fantascize.com was just hacked today. When I go there, it says it was hacked by someone. it does not show my website at all. When I type the URL "Fantascize.com" , it's showing a page "Hacked by Frozen Heart" but when I try to search for a specific article from Fantascize.com in Google, I was able to access the site from there. I already contacted my hosting provider, and I was able to access my cpanel account, but when fantascize.com is entered, it's showing some other page.

How can I fix this problem? What should I do?

Please let me know. This is a website I built for the people who love Fantasy and Sci-Fi, and I want to solve this problem as soon as possible

I know there are experts here in Yahoo Answers who can help me about this issue, and I would truly appreciate your expertise about this.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 12:09 AM

Take info from somewhere else

Ads

01-11-2014, 12:19 AM

youtube is the answer to everything

jk but really sounds bad I wish I could help just wait for someone else Big Grin
01-11-2014, 12:32 AM

desert , run for your life , hide under a table
01-11-2014, 12:39 AM

Restore the website from a backup. If you don't have a backup, you have not provided enough into to help you. What kind of website is it? html, php, WordPress, something else.

Can you contact me at wirthlin.rick@yahoo.ca and I'll see what I can do for you.
01-11-2014, 12:42 AM

Thats a nice song.

Found that guys e-mail. Talk to him.

Frozen.hearts@yahoo.com
01-11-2014, 12:54 AM

From what I read it just affects the home page. Direct links to other pages should work. Fix your index.html / default.html and you should be okay (I think)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general...acked.html
01-11-2014, 01:11 AM

I can't go to the website because Centcom blocked it for being a games category.