This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is ask.fm?????????
01-11-2014, 06:57 AM
What is ask.fm?????????
I know this is a tool to use when people want to ask you questions anonymously but I was wondering if someone can pretend that someone else is asking them questions? I see someone of my followers using this a lot on Twitter. And some of the questions seems obvious like they are the ones asking themselves questions pretending it is someone else. Is it possible to due this meaning is it possible to pretend someone else is asking the questions when really youre the one doing it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 07:07 AM

Yes, it is quite possible as they is no restriction on how many accounts you create by using false/different credentials. All you need is different email address which one can create for free through different service providers

Ads

01-11-2014, 07:15 AM

Ask is a website for other people to ask u questions without u knowing who is asking the questions
01-11-2014, 07:18 AM

You don't even have to create different accounts, you can just ask yourself questions anonymously which I have a feeling a people do much more than they'd like to admit!! But yes, it would also be very easy to create more than 1 account as you can also make different ones connected to your twitter, facebook, etc. so I would't be surprised.